Smoothie bowls are such a great creation! I love making a healthy, delicious smoothie and “decorating” it with nutritious superfoods & toppings. I made this smoothie the other day and will definitely be making again. It’s filled with healthy fats, antioxidants, fiber and lean protein- best of all it’s super easy to make!
Creamy Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 -3/4 cup of frozen strawberries
- Scoop of coconut protein powder (I use Tone It Up)
- Tablespoon of chia seeds
- Tablespoon of ground flax seeds
- A cup or so of almond milk (could use cashew too!)
- *Optional* A scoop of collagen (I use Vital Proteins)
Blend all ingredients together in a blender and pour into a bowl. Top with Kite Hill almond milk yogurt, goji berries and quinoa crisps.
You can use whatever toppings you like as well! The almond milk yogurt gave the bowl a nice creamy texture- you could also use coconut cream or real plain greek yogurt!
Let me know what you think in the comments! Happy Monday!