I loooove butternut squash and it’s versatility. You can make spaghetti squash, soup, add it to salads- there are endless possibilities!
One of my favorite ways to make it is roasting it in the oven for a tasty and healthy side dish. It’s simple and adds a nice savory flavor to your meal.
Hope you enjoy!!!
What you’ll need:
- -1 butternut squash cubed (I buy it pre-cut because it’s so much easier!!)
- -Olive Oil
- -Bragg 24 herbs and spices seasoning (This stuff is amazing, but if you don’t have it you can season with your own herbs)
- -Salt, pepper & garlic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place butternut squash to a baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt/pepper/garlic and the herb seasoning.
- Mix all together and place into the oven
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until the squash is golden brown and you can easily stick a fork through it.
Let me know what you think!
This is what the Bragg Seasoning looks like- you can find it at Kroger! (I promise you it’s amazing!)