I needed a healthy dessert to bring to a family gathering, so I found this recipe from Erin Lives Whole and let me tell you, they were a hit! They are dairy and gluten free, and such a good combination of sweet and salty- you will want to make a double batch for sure!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (certified gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life dairy free)
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, mix together almond flour, coconut flour, rolled oats and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir to combine.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to place dough on parchment paper.
- Bake in oven for 11-13 minutes or until slightly golden brown, adding sea salt after taking out of oven.
And that’s it! Super easy, clean and delicious. Also if you haven’t checked out Erin’s website before, make sure to do so here 🙂 She has amazing recipes!
Happy Monday! xo